PDA

View Full Version : exhaust purchase from GM dealer

NEW2DMAX
04-05-2006, 19:20
I have read in some post that you can purchase a CORSA exhaust system from a GM dealer (news to me) does this void the warrenty if installed???????????

More Power
04-07-2006, 13:37
A local Chevy Dealer (http://www.montanachevy.com) here in Montana is also a Banks dealer.... They'll sell you an exhaust system. They are careful about power adders though... :D An aftermarket exhaust system won't void your warranty, unless it somehow causes a problem.

Jim

Mark Craig
04-12-2006, 09:27
NEW2DMAX,

Yes some of them do have the Corsa system, very pricey and for a customer that is doing a cat back system no extra quietness than an MBRP or AFE system and their cancelling muffler system is a bit restrictive so your EGT reductions won't be a s good as with soemthing like and MBRP.

Call us if you have any questions we'll be glad to help.

Mark @ DPPI

dmaxalliTech
04-16-2006, 17:23
Corsa is an APPROVED GM accesory. GM will warranty it just like the rest of your truck for 3/36 if you buy it and have it installed at a dealer.

AndyU
04-17-2006, 07:08
NEW2DMAX,

Yes some of them do have the Corsa system, very pricey and for a customer that is doing a cat back system no extra quietness than an MBRP or AFE system and their cancelling muffler system is a bit restrictive so your EGT reductions won't be a s good as with soemthing like and MBRP.

Mark @ DPPI

Corsa makes a completely smooth straight through exhaust system. You can stick your arm right through that muffler (if your arm isn't more than 4" diameter :rolleyes: ). I don't see how that could be more restrictive? They are nice and quiet too, except under heavy acceleration. But pricey, yes. About $780 shipped, street price.