PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 turbo hard starting

jshunter
04-07-2006, 14:44
i own a 1995 ext. cab 8 ft. bed 6.5 turbo diesel silverado 4x4. for the past 3 yrs. i have had problems starting it when it sits for a period of time. the local dealership has put new fuel pumps in it (injector,fuel tank,and the pump in the frame) new fuel lines, fuel injectors, glow plugs, fuel filter,starter, batteries, and glow plug relay. needless to say my wallet is getting very thin. the gm dealerships solution was to trade it in. i feel that was their way of saying they had no clue what was wrong. i hope their is a simple solution to this problem. i like my truck, and would like to keep it for a long time. can you please help me?????????????????????????

moondoggie
04-07-2006, 15:24
[font=times][size=+]Good Day!

[i]

jshunter
04-16-2006, 12:24
i am very thankful for your response to my problem. i will give it a try and see what happens. hopefully we get some results. it seems pretty sad that the gm dealership that is suppposed to have a qualified diesel technician cannot find or even call other diesel techs to figure out this problem. i,m happy for finding this site and the helpful people like yourself!!!;) :) :)