PDA

View Full Version : Wheels Wanted, Maybe Tires Too

richp
05-04-2006, 14:24
Anyone reasonably close to the Chicago area have a set of rims that would fit a 2001 K2500 that they want to get rid of? Mounted tires not out of the question. Also, I will be in Kansas City May 9-13, and will be going through Denver in late May for folks in those areas. Please contact me at rich.p@att.net. Thanks.

Rich Phillips
Member #27

rat4go
05-31-2006, 06:08
I sent a message to your email, as well, but.....

I've got a set of 4 stock 8-lug GM forged aluminum rims with chrome Chevy center caps that have a set of Goodyear MT/R tires (in 285/75-16 Load D) on 'em. Tires have about 1100 highway miles on 'em. Tires were recently mounted/balanced (Feb '06). No weights on exposed face of rim (thus no clearcoat damage or junk collecting under the weights hammered-on weights). Rims are nice - no dents, etc. Clearcoat is good.

These tires are about $200 ea (shipped) at tire rack, used rims go for about $350 a set (plus shipping) on Ebay. Then you'd have to have 'em mounted. I figure I have about $1250 into the set, but I'll take $1000 + shipping (although we may be able to work something out and meet somewhere between Chicago and Detroit as I imagine shipping these things would be big $ to ship!)

Let me know if you're interested....

Rich