PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Suburban K2500

MJEasly
05-07-2006, 19:09
I'm starting to think it is time to move on.

I have a 1999 Suburban that I'm thinking about selling. I've owned since new and have used it primarily as a highway cruiser for family trips and such. I have a 21 foot ski boat that I use it to tow twice a year to the lake - that's it.

- 90,000 miles
- Pewter/black w/ oem deep tint windows, tan interior
- loaded LT w/ running lights, leather, 3rd row seat, dual a/c, autotrac.
- 3.73 limited slip 14 bolt rear end
- dual highbeam booster harness
- Greg's oil line kit with largest tru-cool oil cooler that will fit
- running on 2nd FSD (first replaced under warranty)
- 2 micron Racor filter installed post oem since I've owned it
- Stanadyne or FPPF Power Service in every tank since first tank
- Amsoil air filter in oem high capacity filter housing
- Power Stop rotors 50% life left
- Autozone Carbon Metallic brake pads 50% life left
- Russell SS brake lines in front
- ORU front sway bar
- rear sway bar
- since it is a NE Ohio truck, there is some surface rust on the seams on the bottom of the doors. No holes or bubbles, etc...
- Rotella synthetic, Delvac 1300 or Rotella every 3000 miles.
- recent Mobile 1 ATF flush
- Alcoa classic wheels with very new Bridgestone Dueler Revo tires are not part of the package - the truck will sell with OEM steel wheels & tires. Make separate offer for the wheels.

PM me if you are interested. $15,000

MJEasly
05-29-2006, 18:31
Update:

We did a bunch of hauling over the weekend and I came to realize that there is nothing really on the market that can replace my Diesel Suburban. Therefore, I'm going to keep it for a bit longer and pick up an extra daily driver with good mpgs.

Thanks for looking.

diesel dennis
05-29-2006, 20:02
i own a 1991 2500/4x4 now with a 6.5 banks tubro 325,000 miles i spent last winter doing a frame off restration of the frame,body and interior. next winter maby a pineceular 300 hp -6.5 ? i am so glad i did the resto i sat on the same fence your on now