PDA

View Full Version : Beta FSD Cooler

Steve_M
05-20-2006, 16:39
Installed the Beta FSD Cooler, remote mounted in front of the driver side battery per photo on Kennedy Diesel site. Pretty easy job, though had to cut access to the cross framing to install nuts and washers on the through bolts for mounting the cooler. Running fine and hope this continues for a good long time. The stalling was driving me nuts, especially when the wife borrowed the 'Burb and called me while on a business trip expecting me to solve the problem over the phone. Maybe if it's reliable enough, I'll finally tow the boat down to the East Cape to do some blue marlin fishing, which is what I bought the thing for in the first place. If this fails, she's dumped and I'm looking for an Excursion with the 7.3 Powerstroke.

arveetek
05-22-2006, 07:38
Installed the Beta FSD Cooler, remote mounted in front of the driver side battery per photo on Kennedy Diesel site. Pretty easy job, though had to cut access to the cross framing to install nuts and washers on the through bolts for mounting the cooler. Running fine and hope this continues for a good long time. The stalling was driving me nuts, especially when the wife borrowed the 'Burb and called me while on a business trip expecting me to solve the problem over the phone. Maybe if it's reliable enough, I'll finally tow the boat down to the East Cape to do some blue marlin fishing, which is what I bought the thing for in the first place. If this fails, she's dumped and I'm looking for an Excursion with the 7.3 Powerstroke.

My '95 Tahoe was stalling all the time back in October. I too installed a new FSD on a Beta Cooler from Kennedy, and I haven't had a single problem since.

Casey