PDA

View Full Version : 1994 K3500 flatbed - plow, tow, landscape, ?

Mark Rinker
05-31-2006, 05:51
Time to sell the oldest of my diesel trucks, the one that got me into thedieselpage.com!

This truck is bone stock, with the exception of a Turbomaster and 4" exhaust. It has new batteries and good brakes. Was ordered as a white cab/chassis by Kansas City DOT from the factory, then painted DOT orange, then back to white when it went to auction. Flatbed is fixed (no dump) and the truck is a SRW K3500 with all the heavy duty options.

The truck is not pretty (more than a few scratchs and small dents, surface rust here and there, mat floor, bench seat with duct taped wear spot), but its been very reliable (radio works, heat works, A/C needs recharge) and has plenty of power for snowplowing and landscaping tasks. DOT amber flashing light bar to direct traffic behind you.

$3800 obo, includes truck side Western plow equipment and wiring, $4500 includes a very nice Western 8' UniMount poly plow to go with it.

Email mark_rinker@hotmail.com for more details. Cash speaks volumes. I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.