PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Kleen Recall

DA BIG ONE
06-02-2006, 11:03
Been trying to get DIESEL KLEEN SILVER its been recalled for some reason, the white bottle too.

Any of you know what gives?

Hubert
06-02-2006, 13:24
Nothing posted on thier website. Powerservice.com.

Where did you hear it was recalled? Not that it means anything but hadn't heard anything. I am interested in why the recall. Might learn something useful.

Thanks for the heads up.

DA BIG ONE
06-02-2006, 16:58
Nothing posted on thier website. Powerservice.com.

Where did you hear it was recalled? Not that it means anything but hadn't heard anything. I am interested in why the recall. Might learn something useful.

Thanks for the heads up.

Walmart, pulled it off the shelves as I was going to purchase some of the bigger jugs. Was told any other shipments that have been ordered and delivered are to be returned too. They could not say what was wrong.

dieseldummy
06-02-2006, 20:56
Apparently all the bottles are being relabled to meet new '07 regulations. Supposed to be back in stock by June 23 or so. A fellow over at oilburners posted that from an email answer he got from Powerservice.

arveetek
06-03-2006, 07:55
Apparently all the bottles are being relabled to meet new '07 regulations. Supposed to be back in stock by June 23 or so. A fellow over at oilburners posted that from an email answer he got from Powerservice.

That's what I read as well:

http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2911131&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

Casey