PDA

View Full Version : B99.9?

Rot Box
06-18-2006, 15:17
I really hope that I am not bringing something up that has already been talked to death, but I am new here (thats a good excuse right???)... Alright there is a new Fuel station that just opened in my area that sells B99.9, and I have been running it for about 2 months and have been very pleased so far. So here is my question, We all know the advantages and disadvantages to Bio, but flat out will I hurt my 95 6.5L TD by running B99.9? I keep my filters clean and I know that the lift pump will struggle if it is cold outside, but I'm talking about summer use. I have researched Bio to death and I just want some input from people that know from real world experience, and that actually own a 6.5L (there is a vast shortage of 6.5's around here in N. UT). I am just tired of talking to people that know nothing about it! Thanks for any input :)

83Blzr62
06-18-2006, 19:53
I have been running it for about a year on my 6.2 and it has been fine. I replaced the return lines with viton because they were already leaking and will probably do the rest of mu fuel system to be safe. I have had no problems, just a nice smelling exhaust. Mine is a 6.2 but it is close enough.