PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Edge Products

More Power
07-10-2006, 13:41
2006 Edge Products

Tough Guy
07-12-2006, 09:50
I've already reserved a slot in my schedule for this event...I really had a good time last year...

Chris

Inspector
07-31-2006, 09:20
Chris:
Will you guys be staying at Cherry Hills again this year?
If you need some help again let me know.
Denny

Tough Guy
08-04-2006, 12:19
I will be staying at, the Crystal Inn in West Valley City. For those of you flying into SLC, they do offer a free shuttle to and from the airport.

To call the hotel directly dial 888-977-9400...

The Edge Event weekend is September 8th-9th, with the drag races starting on Friday, 9/8 in the afternoon and the dyno event at Edge on Saturday, 9/9. The hotel is nearby the race track and has restaurants within walking distance.

Here is a link to the hotel, so you can see what it is all about:
Crystal Inn, West Valley City (http://www.crystalinns.com/wvc.html)

The Crystal Inn West Valley City is located approximately a quarter-mile from E Center Arena and Hollywood Connection and seven miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. This location is also half a mile from Valley Fair Mall, seven miles from Temple Square, and within 30 miles of Alta Ski Resort, Brighton Ski Resort, Deer Valley, Park City, Snowbird Ski Resort, Solitude Ski Resort, and the Canyons.

Hotel amenities include the indoor swimming pool, Internet cafe, hot tub, complimentary hot breakfast, free airport shuttle service, convenience store, fitness room, free weekday newspapers, laundry facilities, free local calls, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and free parking.
All rooms have air-conditioning, coffeemakers, microwaves, refrigerators, dataports, interior access, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, VCRs, and cable TVs with HBO.

I cut and pasted the hotel info from a post by ShayB on the Diesel Stop, I already booked a room and there will be many other Diesel enthusiasts there too! I will be arriving on the 7th and leaving Sunday the 10th.

See you there!

Chris

Tough Guy
08-15-2006, 08:46
Is anyone going? This is a great event and lots of fun.

Chris

Kennedy
08-17-2006, 05:50
We'll be back next year. Just not enough time this year (not ready) and such a long drive...

Florey
08-19-2006, 21:52
Damn John, sorry you won't be there, just got the new twin CP's, Injectors and will have the new turbo by then. Wish you could have made it. Next year buddy.

Florey
08-19-2006, 21:55
Keith Bachler (Nasty Girl) will be going as well Nathan (Idaho CTD) the inventor of the twin turbos for the Dmax. It should be a good time. The Nasty Girl is probably or will be the fastest Dmax on on #2 in the country.

Tough Guy
08-20-2006, 06:35
See you there. :cool:

rwpierce
08-29-2006, 17:35
I'm going to the weekend on the edge and stay there at Cherry Hill maybe, is anyone else staying there? Bringing my Dodge Cummins to see what it will do at the drags and dyno.

Tough Guy
09-08-2006, 07:59
We are here! Going to the track today.:cool:

Chris

Inspector
09-10-2006, 14:53
It was good to see Chris and friends at the track friday night and at Edge on Saturday. I had hoped to see Jim and the little red truck but alas it was not to be. I understand that Jim will be ready for the track before the the next Weekend on the Edge and that John will probably have a new truck to show off at that time. Can't wait to see the action.
It was a good time after all.
Denny

Tough Guy
09-10-2006, 18:40
It was good to see Denny and Ron this year at WOTE! Too bad Kennedy wasn't there to defend his dyno title.:p It was taken from him by Maddog in his Cummins powered Ford this year....940hp and 1519tq :eek:

Chris