PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Chevy Suburban w/ Custom Greasecar kit DRIVE FOR FREE!

sk8rdi16
07-12-2006, 20:51
For sale is a 1995 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban 2wd with 6.5 L Turbo Diesel, power windows, power locks, keyless entry with alarm, front and rear heat and A/C, running boards, and trailer mirrors.
This is 3/4 ton was converted to SVO ~40k miles ago using a custom Greasecar kit with an undermount tank. The tank will hold ~25 gal of grease. A Holley Blue fuel pump was used in the conversion for the grease fuel pump.
The Suburban is a strong vehicle. It has 350,000 original miles, with only about 150k on a new GM Goodwrench engine. I am only the second owner of this vehicle. There is an extensive maintenance record that will go along with this truck. I believe the original window sticker is still in the paper work. Recent maintenance includes two new batteries, new lifetime warranty radiator, tires, both fuel filters. The FSD is remote mounted in front of the battery with an extra mounted on the injection pump. The grease gauge is mounted in a three pod pillar mount, two open for boost, pyro, etc. The rear axle is a 4.10 ratio, so this 6.5 will pull anything you can throw at it!

The interior is in wonderful condition with no rips or tears in the seats. All of the systems work as new. The exterior on the other hand is not in perfect condition. The paint on the driver side front quarter panel is flaking, mild dings, the grill is slightly broken, there is a mid size dent in the rear doors from a trailer accident. the dent does not effect the closing, opening or rain getting in at all.

This Suburban runs GREAT. I just returned from a 2500 mile trip, only using less than a quarter of a tank of diesel. The truck ran perfect. I would not hesitate to drive this rig across the country and back.
I don't really want to get rid of this Suburban, but a downsize is necessary.
Check out http://www.heidingsfelders.com/page1.html for details of the install. Email for other pics!

Free tank of Veggie to the buyer!

I am asking $6200