PDA

View Full Version : FS: LB7 Edge with Attitude, K & N Cold Air kit

SMKN TA 95
07-13-2006, 07:53
I have recently traded up to a '06 LBZ and I no longer need these things from my '02 LB7 truck.

The Edge box was just sent back to Edge within the past week to get the current programming updates and to guarantee that it works flawlessly.

I am including everything that came with the Edge box with the Attitude screen except for the EGT fitting that was in the manifold. Other than that the system works great, excellent towing capability, and made several of my Dodge friends a little unhappy.

I'll sell the Edge w/Attitude screen for $525

I also have the K & N Cold Air kit for sale. I used this on the truck for maybe a little over a year. Includes everything that it came with, filter, fittings, brackets, tubing, etc etc. After I pulled it off the truck I realized how much I really gained with it. The truck was alot more responsive, better mpg, plus it has that nice turbo whistle now that the factory air silencer is gone.

New these are about $230 from Jegs, I'll go $140

OR, I'll do a combo deal on both the Edge and the K & N for $625

I accept paypal (buyer pays 3% charge), money order, cash, cashiers check.

smknta95@hotmail.com

brianblack138
07-14-2006, 15:43
Do you have a link to the specs for that K&N kit? I'm wondering if it will fit a '94

SMKN TA 95
07-17-2006, 11:51
Do you have a link to the specs for that K&N kit? I'm wondering if it will fit a '94

Its made for the Duramax only as far as I know. Check out jegs or summit and take a look at the Duramax K & N kit and see what you think. I dont have any pictures of it right now though.

SMKN TA 95
07-20-2006, 13:24
Still available, make offer.....

I need this stuff gone as I no longer have a truck that it will fit.

dieselrealtor
07-26-2006, 04:57
I might be interested, do you still have all the goodies?

jevanb
07-26-2006, 07:57
will they not work with the LBZ