PDA

View Full Version : WILL TRANSFERFLOW TANK FROM 02 fit 06 ?

cowboywildbill
07-17-2006, 06:41
Hi everyone. We have a 2002 D/MAX C/C Dually 4X4. It has a transfer flow 56 gallon fuel tank in place of stock tank. I also have Banks 4" exhaust on the truck. I have the originial factory tank and exhaust to put back onto our 02 truck. Does anyone know if either will fit 06 of same body style ect. I know the new trucks have a cat and our 02 doesn't. I guess that may need a different pipe from that. If anyone knows please let me know. I am really leaning toward a new truck. But the dealer only wants to give us $21,000. US for our truck. I have just put on/pads/ new rorors and shocks. Our truck is emaculate and loaded every option and then some. It has a bumper to bumper 100,000 mile extended warranty . The truck has 65,000 original miles on it. I thought that sounds kind of a low offer based on it's condition. For a fairly loaded 06 leather ect. about $ 42,000. Any advice will be appreciated.

cowboywildbill
07-17-2006, 09:11
I called transfer flow, and they said no go on tank. Due to different sending unit. No reto fit is available. Ouch.