PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 95 or newer CREW CAB 6.5L

Burning Oil
07-17-2006, 10:11
Hi, I have owned a 1993 ext cab since 92. I am now looking for a 95 & newer Crew cab 6.5 diesel. Single rear wheel wanted. Prefer one with red interior, but will consider all. Im in Houston TX. I will be selling my 93 or possibile trade for the 95 & up. Please email if you have a lead or are interested in the 93 I have.

Edit: My email is mayo321@earthlink.net
I seem to be having trouble adding that to my public profile. Can someone tell me how? Thanks.

trbankii
07-18-2006, 06:16
Go up to the top left of the page where it says "User CP" as the first item on the bar. Click on that. Over on the left side, the first option is "Edit Signature" - click on that. Just like posting a message, you can type in what you want to appear in your signature line.

I was going to ask why you were making the switch until I reread and noticed you were going from an extended cab to wanting a crew cab...

bigjim
07-19-2006, 04:43
i have a 1996 crew cab 4x4,dually with a 5-speed. tan/tan interior

jameswmorrison@bellsouth.net

north central florida

Burning Oil
07-20-2006, 20:09
Go up to the top left of the page where it says "User CP" as the first item on the bar. Click on that. Over on the left side, the first option is "Edit Signature" - click on that. Just like posting a message, you can type in what you want to appear in your signature line.

I was going to ask why you were making the switch until I reread and noticed you were going from an extended cab to wanting a crew cab...

Thanks for the info. I will try that after this post.

Does the classified section not automaticaly email me if a post has been made? I did not recieve a notice anyone had posted to my want add. Thanks again.

Burning Oil
07-20-2006, 20:11
i have a 1996 crew cab 4x4,dually with a 5-speed. tan/tan interior

jameswmorrison@bellsouth.net

north central florida

I am looking for an automatic, sorry I should have said that.

trbankii
07-24-2006, 04:54
When you post a thread, down at the bottom of the options is a pull down for thread subscription - you can have no e-mail notification, instant, once a day, etc.

You should be able to go back and edit the first post and then change that.

It doesn't happen automatically.