PDA

View Full Version : Stock 06 lly Turns 16 sec 1/4 Mile!

Dannyboy
07-19-2006, 19:40
I just got back from my local drag strip, and I was was impressed with the results. My truck is all stock and my my best time outta 3 runs was 16.040 Seconds. My worst time was 16.254 (backend started hopping off the start). This was my first trip to the drag strip so it was all new to me. My reaction time my about a 1/2 of second and my launchs wern't the greatest. I figure if I had a little bit better reaction and a better launch I could hit 15.9 seconds easily. I didn't wanna try a 4wd launch because I didn't wanna break anything. I did use tow/haul on all three runs.

Can't wait until I get the Predator, exhaust, & intake in next month. I figure I might be able to hit 14.3 give or take a few seconds.

Kennedy
07-20-2006, 07:35
A beefed transmission is in your future. It may hold up for a while, but eventually it will get weak if you run hard with a tuner. The LBZ is pretty potent...

RADAR
07-20-2006, 14:58
A beefed transmission is in your future. It may hold up for a while, but eventually it will get weak if you run hard with a tuner. The LBZ is pretty potent...

Did I miss something, I thought the poster was running an LLY ?