PDA

View Full Version : Help me get back at this guy..

Chebbylubber
07-27-2006, 15:28
First, I've been reading here for quite some time just never registered..

I'm in an offroad club and have a 'yota rockclimber, however I have a Durramax 6600 towrig which I love..

This guy in the club is always giving me a hard time and today he posted this picture:

http://www.fordcummins.com/connecting%20rod.jpg
With the caption "wimpy wimpy wimpy, hefty hefty hefty"

I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to Diesels and was wondering how I could retaliate back at him technically to "eh hem" forgive my wording but Belittle him. hehe

Thanks, in advance.

Petrella
07-27-2006, 17:04
When hes not looking put sugar in his fuel tank, youll get the last laugh trust me.

HAHA only kidding, wouldnt be nice to make him squirm that bad

DmaxMaverick
07-27-2006, 17:20
Ask him what he's compensating for.

More Power
07-27-2006, 21:45
Ask him to post pics of the Allison input shaft, the 48RE input shaft and the Torque-Shift input shaft. :D

As you'll read about in the upcoming Pull-Off article, if the transmission breaks, it doesn't matter what size the connecting rods are.... :eek:

Jim

DmaxMaverick
07-27-2006, 21:57
On another note.....

The rods are actually close to the same size, relatively. Each is proportionately the same size in relation to the CID of the cylinder they go in to.

DmaxMad
07-28-2006, 05:13
Next time you guys load your toys on your tow rigs, Just leave him smelling your exhaust fumes.

Chebbylubber
07-31-2006, 15:05
When hes not looking put sugar in his fuel tank, youll get the last laugh trust me.

HAHA only kidding, wouldnt be nice to make him squirm that bad

thanks, I'll see how this works out tomorow night after our meeting.