PDA

View Full Version : GM survey's

ISEEDIT
08-02-2006, 12:07
Ok this may not apply here but couldn't find a better place to post it. Bought a truck and GM sent me a survey about the dealer and buying process. I have also recieved survey's about service when I've brought GM vehicles in for what ever the reason. How do the serveys affect the dealer? Dealer's salesperson indicated to fill it out "completely satified" or call him first and don't send it in. Why? Do the dealers get some additional money or something for geting it right the first time? How do these surveys work? Thanks

rutwad
08-02-2006, 12:42
Ok this may not apply here but couldn't find a better place to post it. Bought a truck and GM sent me a survey about the dealer and buying process. I have also recieved survey's about service when I've brought GM vehicles in for what ever the reason. How do the serveys affect the dealer? Dealer's salesperson indicated to fill it out "completely satified" or call him first and don't send it in. Why? Do the dealers get some additional money or something for geting it right the first time? How do these surveys work? Thanks

I'm not sure, but I think it's pretty important to the salesperson. Maybe you could talk to your salesperson about some issues you may have had during the sale. Talk to him/her before filling out the survey, and for a free tank of gas, you might be able to forget about these problems!