PDA

View Full Version : For Sale. 6.2 to 6.5 Turbo setup

Guipo
08-15-2006, 11:20
I Originally put this on my 6.2 setup. I have since then gone to a actual 6.5 block and the turbo came with it, so I'm selling the parts I dont need. If you are putting this on a 6.2 I'm including the crossover pipe that works with my Blazer. No Guarentee that it will work for you, but it should. I'm Pretty sure that this is most of the parts you need minus your gaskets and the injector.

Here is my thread on How I did the project. I intend on doing a write up one of these days on how to do it, but this thread should get you on the right track.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65660

So what you get is
Exaust Manifold
Turbo
intake manifold
Oil tube
custom crossover exaust tube.
The clamp that is on the exaust pipe that connects the turbo to the exaust system
Super cool Turbo Diesel Plastic engine cover
Anything else I'm forgetting here

You are buying these parts as is, but they were working no problem when I took them off my truck. The turbo easily made 6psi on my truck. I made my own custom spring boost setup. You can recreate that easily. I had a little problem with oil leaking out of the Turbocharger on the exaust side. This was from a plugged oil return tube. You shouldnt have a problem, but I'm just trying to make you all aware of potental problems.

I'm asking 575 for the whole kit caboodle.

All that you need to get is the gaskets, electric fuel pump, and your exaust system, sort fuel injector, and figure out your oil return tube.

Please PM me if you are interested....and please ask questions. I'm located in Northern CA if you want to save on shipping charges. Expect shipping to be between 50-100 dollars. This is pretty heavy stuff.

Guipo

AndyL
08-16-2006, 17:53
Super cool Turbo Diesel Plastic engine cover

:)

Mine is hanging on my garage wall!