PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Dually box and wheels or flatbed

harwood39
09-05-2006, 00:19
I am looking for a 1996 body style dually box(good shape) and all the dually wheels to convert my K2500. Or a good condition 8ft flat bed.

The only reason why im doing this is because my truck got ass raped by a semi. It was a hit and run deal where he backed into the side of the box and didnt notice. Nothing i can do about it so im looking for a dually box or a flatbed.

BR455
09-05-2006, 10:42
I am parting out a 93 dually. I have the bed, rear end, and maybe the wheels.
I also have the adapters for the front end to put on the dually wheels if you will need thoose also. The truck is in Utah so it would depend on where you are to make it worth while. If you are interested send me a PM or post here.
Thanks
Brent

harwood39
09-05-2006, 18:58
well if its that far away i will only be interested in the wheels. I believe my rear end will work since it is the 14 bolt 10.5 in ring rear HD chassis.

Burning Oil
09-07-2006, 21:59
Your location would help. I have a dually bed.

HammerWerf
09-08-2006, 12:48
Another possibility would be a local utility bed manufacture. They have to take off the old bed to put the new one on. The old ones are usually stacked in a corner.

I had a chance to talk to a fellow who put a mid 90's dually bed on his late 70's dually. The installation took a bit of work. None of the wiring matched, but the installation looked like the factory had designed it. He bought the bed at one of the local bed manufactures for a relatively small amt of money.

HammerWerf