PDA

View Full Version : Orange and Dk Blue wires for AUX pwr and Electric Brakes.

noelb
09-07-2006, 23:09
Whilst I was under the back of the Burb adjusting the Brakes, I notice the Orange and Dk Blue large gauge wires terminating at the trailer harness. These are for the Electric Brakes and Aux Pwr to the trailer. I know they run up the left chassis rail on mine because I checked the loom half way and they were there.
Does anybody know where/which loom they terminate at the front to save me cutting into every loom to find them?:confused: I have searched the engine bay and chassis from underneath and from the top. I have also searched under the dash but without cutting looms I haven't found them.
My 1998 may be different being RHD but if I have some idea where the LHD's terminated it may help.

Mainous
09-08-2006, 04:42
Noel,

On a LH drive they terminate on the chassis below the master cylinder and hydroboost. They are basically just folded back and taped. You will have to get under the vehicle to locate them.

Warren96
09-08-2006, 06:41
Thats part of the optional towing package,they have connectors on them that look like they can go to the battery. What Mainus said wraped to the brake proportioning valve next to the block heater wires.