PDA

View Full Version : injectors?

ccelaya
09-08-2006, 21:00
Does anyone know if it is worth getting what they refer to as a marine injector.Or is beter to stick with the stock injectors? If so has anyone ever used the injectors from realdiesel.com? any good?Claim 40 HP?

Bnave95
09-09-2006, 03:26
Does anyone know if it is worth getting what they refer to as a marine injector.Or is beter to stick with the stock injectors? If so has anyone ever used the injectors from realdiesel.com? any good?Claim 40 HP?
Think you have a good IP? Fuel burn with marine may be a tad better. Forget the HP power Ad. :rolleyes: unless at this time your also adding better air intake,added boost,(10psi no-intercooled) air filter. Great flowing Ex. Power chip 94-95. Reflash Ecm 96-up. Then the marine's are worth the $ spent.
Stock eng. do well with stock injectors.

ccelaya
09-09-2006, 17:18
Thanks I have a chip,afe air filter,3" exhaust,deleted the vaccum on the turbo and installed the spring offered by Heath Diesel.I just wanted to get other oppinions on marine injectors and stock injectors.

Bnave95
09-10-2006, 01:57
I'm going to put in a plug for JK.
I would install his High Flow injectors.

Bnave95
09-10-2006, 01:58
Thanks I have a chip,afe air filter,3" exhaust,deleted the vaccum on the turbo and installed the spring offered by Heath Diesel.I just wanted to get other oppinions on marine injectors and stock injectors.
Are you running Heath 2.0 Max-E?

ccelaya
09-10-2006, 18:00
Running the Heath max-e-tork don't know how it will run yet, in the process of a new rebuild.Last engine broke a valve spring at 97k miles and a valve ended up in my oil pan.