PDA

View Full Version : 2005 K2500HD - trades K3500, C4500, or cash.

Mark Rinker
09-17-2006, 06:45
I am looking for an 'even up' trade for an extended/crew K3500 or maybe even a crew C4500 for heavier towing duties. My truck has crew cab, dark blue in color, cloth interior with all power options and XM. No DIC. Gooseneck hitch, factory receiver hitch, Prodigy e-brake controller included.

Truck is ~14 months in service, ~70K miles, and has seen all loaded highway miles with a few hunting trips. Never abused, hot rodded, or overloaded. Proactive fluid service intervals with synthetics performed. One set of tires is all it has required - no mechanical issues or warranty work ever done. Bone stock LLY, ready for your mods.

Will consider cash offers over 28K. Truck will be fully serviced and professionally cleaned for the new owner. Email trade details or offers to mark_rinker@hotmail.com. I plan to run this ad then list the truck for sale locally and/or on Ebay in the next week or so.

Mark Rinker
09-19-2006, 05:48
Additional note: I would prefer an LB7 over the LLY, therefore am open to trades for lower mile (<50K) 2003 or 2004 K3500 model truck. For this trade to work, your mileage should not exceed 70K but even trade could still work if overall condition is similar, and towing options and equipment are same or better. (i.e. LT package, gooseneck hitch installed, ebrake controller, fuel transfer tank, aluminum wheels, etc.)

Certainly someone out there that has a low mile 2003 or 2004 dually used for recreational towing has considered using a newer 2005 3/4 ton HD to do the same work each year. Here's your chance to upgrade to a newer LLY...

dieselrealtor
09-25-2006, 11:33
Just ran across this one at the place,

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104483

Thought I would pass it on.

Mark Rinker
09-25-2006, 15:25
Thanks. I left him a message, then started searching his posts. He's been trying to sell it for awhile, and has had fuel in the oil issues in the past.

Unless he's ready to give me his truck and 10 grand cash, there won't be an easy 'trade' here...plus, hes from that OTHER place...