PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Filter Package deals

Mike P
09-22-2006, 14:27
Just a few days ago I found a website that sold about two dozen different combinations of Duramax Fuel, Oil, Air and Allison Transmission filters...and now I can't find it again. It's not Merchant Automotive, although I'll probably end up getting them there.

There were groups that had: A, O, F, T....2 F, 1 O, 1 T...2 O, 1 F, 1 T....2 A, 3 O....3 O....almost every combination that you could want.

Each combo had a little square thumbnail shot of the group of filters. It had Genuine GM filters along with aftermarket replacement filters.

Does anyone know the site I'm remembering???

Mike P
'06, LBZ, CC, 3500, 2WD

chipper
09-22-2006, 18:19
Just a few days ago I found a website that sold about two dozen different combinations of Duramax Fuel, Oil, Air and Allison Transmission filters...and now I can't find it again. It's not Merchant Automotive, although I'll probably end up getting them there.

There were groups that had: A, O, F, T....2 F, 1 O, 1 T...2 O, 1 F, 1 T....2 A, 3 O....3 O....almost every combination that you could want.

Each combo had a little square thumbnail shot of the group of filters. It had Genuine GM filters along with aftermarket replacement filters.

Does anyone know the site I'm remembering???

Mike P
'06, LBZ, CC, 3500, 2WD

http://motors.search.ebay.com/duramax-fuel-filter_W0QQfromZR40QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsascsZ2QQsbrb inZt

scroll down close to bottom

Kennedy
09-25-2006, 07:47
We have the filters in cases or 6 packs in most cases. You won't need as many trans or fuel filters as you'll need oil filters...