PDA

View Full Version : Hesitation

ckt
10-02-2006, 14:54
My truck seems to hesitate a bit from a dead stop, with light to medium trottle position. It seems to have a quick surge, then hesitate, then accelerate normally. This all happens in a short time. This is not a drastic lull. Does anyone else have this problem? My truck is an 06' LBZ with around 1000 miles. It has done it since new.

Quietman LBZ
10-06-2006, 13:50
I have a 06, LBZ with 9000 miles and do not have a hesitation problem during acceleration. Of course there is some hesition as you begin to accelerate as the turbocharger needs time to spool up and bring on the boost. Also if you were accelerating and took your foot off of the gas pedal and then back in it you would also have another hesitation while again waiting for the turbo.

I guess that we are playing on words here as hesitation to one fella might mean something different to another fella. Although if there was a real "flat spot" in the acceleration I would find that annoying and see the dealer about it. Neither of us bought the bottom of the line or "cheapie" truck.

My LBZ has always run great and I love it!

Hope I helped,

Jim