PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Diesel Accessories

rutwad
10-03-2006, 10:07
Whether you decide to haul a$% or pull it, I'v got something for you. A 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. If you're not familiar with this ATV, check it out. It has too many features to even talk about. Probably the most versatile atv on the market. And better yet, it has been upgraded for MAJOR HAULING.....
18 month ext. warranty, cooler bag with 2 detatchable storage bags. Just all around awesome. Garage kept, low miles, never wrecked, adult owned, & very well maintained with Amsoil products. Two sets of wheels and tires, many aftermarket and OEM parts. $5300 in Alabama.

It may be best to trailer it behind your diesel and put this SUPER CLEAN 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660R in your bed. Never raced, just used to straighten the curves and flatten the hills on local dirt roads. ONe bad Yammy. Other than the worn back tires, it looks new. $3700

And for you internet friends, I am throwing in a set of 33x12.5.15 Mud king tires and wheels. May have to make some changes to get them to fit the diesel, but I need this stuff out of my garage so I can fit in my diesel. And even more out of generosity, I will throw in a Sunroc brand water fountain. It is a wall hanging model, but I just built a 16" tall box to set it on. Cools quick, but pressure is a little low. I could not figure out how to get the Keg hooked to it, si I guess it's only good for a water fountain. Still looks good.

Oh yeah, 15" wheels also have center caps, used lug nutz, and a brand new set of never installed lug nutz. Maybe I can even find some more stuff to throw in on the deal. I need my garage back. Diesel needs a covered home. She doesn't like sitting in the sun all day.

If you are interested in any of this, email me. I rarely have a chance to check the forums. Address is dkpouncey1@netzero.com I am located in the Montgomery, Al area.