PDA

View Full Version : 2002 2500HD 4x4 Reg Cab DMax/ZF6 For Sale!!!

DuramaxCheesehead
10-16-2006, 14:18
I am selling my 2002 Chevy 2500HD Reg Cab 4x4. It has the Duramax and ZF6Manual Tranny. LS Trim. Truck is dark red with chrome nerf bars and chrome trim along the bottom. 83,000 miles. Flywheel was replaced by GM under warranty at approx. 49K miles. Truck is in good shape but has some scratches on top of the bed rails where the chrome toolbox sits, toolbox included in sale if buyer wants it. All stock except for a straight piped factory exhaust and a Hypertech Power Programmer (older one without the ability to read codes). Tires are 265 Yokohama AT's with around 10K on them. I bought this truck from the original owners with 29K on it. Has been an awesome truck that always gets 20+ mpg per tank unless I am towing. Truck had a 5th wheel hitch in it before I bought it, 4 holes are in the bottom of the bed. Wiring for a 5th wheel is still there. Used it for daily transportation and towing a 23' camper or 20' enclosed car hauler until this summer. I no longer have my weekend job of atv race announcing and I bought a house 2 miles from work, so the truck sits in the garage all week and I use my daily commuter car. Not worth having a payment on something I don't need anymore. Just trying to get out what I owe. $17,500. Truck is located in Oshkosh,WI. Serious buyers can e-mail me at everybodystolemyname@hotmail.com for pictures or questions.

DuramaxCheesehead
12-27-2006, 23:15
Reduced to $16,500!!!

Mark Rinker
12-28-2006, 14:44
Thats a pretty good price. If I weren't buried in the two trucks I now own, I'd gladly pay $16500 for the truck you describe. Never thought I'd see a Duramax under 10 grand. I guess it will be commonplace soon.

I hate to thing what my two rigs are worth, with the miles on them...ouch. I guess I keep making payments until the numbers catch up...

Tough Guy
01-07-2007, 16:30
That is a great deal!