PDA

View Full Version : '93 K2500 Silverado Lots of work done, Calif.

mattb5150
10-19-2006, 22:49
I have a 1993 extended cab long bed 4x4 pickup for sale near San Jose, CA. Asking $8,000. Odo has 253,667 miles but this truck has had 80% of its parts replaced. Engine has DSG heads, DSG gear drive, 1998 & up dual thermostats and hi volume water pump. I replaced the pump and injectors a couple years ago. Bill Heath boost control, mandrel bent crossover pipe, Banks Powerpack (exhaust). Brakes were just redone with new front rotors less than 1,000 miles ago. Regular oil changes with Delo 400 15W-40 and Baldwin filters at 5k miles intervals. All fill ups and service documented in a spiral notebook since I bought at 70k miles. It has a large dent in the right side of the bed but its not too ugly. Paint is white and some is peeling, interior is grey and in very good condition except for headliner which is drooping, never smoked in. Exterior has a Reunel diamond plate rear bumper, hand built and powder coated headache rack with cargo lights switched inside the cab. Handmade front receiver hitch. Gauges include pyro, boost, trans. temp, and intake temp. Also has a 6 disc Alpine cd changer and Alpine head unit, new Blaupunkt speakers. Call Matt (408) 489-0099 or PM me.