PDA

View Full Version : Descended to the dark side!

jspringator
11-02-2006, 11:46
Bought an 01 Excursion with V-10, so the 99 Burb has got to go. Black with 03 GMC wheels, good Michelin M/S. All options for that year. Leather. Factory running board. Original sticker $45,000. Everything works, except heat on drivers seat. < 10,000 miles on NEW (not rebuilt) injection pump. NEW PMD in glovebox. I'll take $8,000. They seem to be fetching about that on e-bay. Only thing it needs is injectors; they are original, but it runs and idles smooth.

Cowracer
11-02-2006, 13:53
Bought an 01 Excursion with V-10, so the 99 Burb has got to go. Black with 03 GMC wheels, good Michelin M/S. All options for that year. Leather. Factory running board. Original sticker $45,000. Everything works, except heat on drivers seat. < 10,000 miles on NEW (not rebuilt) injection pump. NEW PMD in glovebox. I'll take $8,000. They seem to be fetching about that on e-bay. Only thing it needs is injectors; they are original, but it runs and idles smooth.

OH you dirty no good &**^%$%$#$@! Just when I blew all my spare cash on something else you wanna offer up a 99 diesel Burb for that?

Oh well, some one will snap it up for that...

Tim