PDA

View Full Version : LB7 Engine Complete For Sale!

dieselrealtor
11-03-2006, 15:36
I bought a used drop in for my truck, the one that was pulled out is going to need a rebuild. I believe it was a victim of high EGTs (happened before I bought it).

If someone wants pieces, I will entertain offers. All the accessories have been pulled off & 1 head removed. Right now, it is available with everything including the engine harness, I think. The new engine is supposed to have one with it

It has around 136k, I believe it can be honed w/new pistons, but it is possible that 1 or more cylinders may have to be bored. The valves are a little leaky but I don't see any cracks in the head & it is not warped according to Browne & Sharpe.

Please email with any questions, I will be happy to email pics.

The new engine should be here around 11/9 & I would like to have the old one out the door shortly thereafter.

I prefer local pickup, or could deliver a reasonable distance for a fee. Will consider shipping as a last resort or if the buyer works out all the details.

Will consider trades, I am looking for some 8 lug alloy HD wheels & tires, programmer, or maybe something I don't even know that I can't live without yet.

dmaxalliTech
11-05-2006, 20:38
PM Sent, Thanks