PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Sema

More Power
11-04-2006, 10:50
http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/photopost/data/500/SEMA01.jpg

Just returned from the 2006 SEMA show in LV... :) Coverage for the event will appear online before long, showing the important GM diesel performance products - along with lots of great truck photos.

We also have photos of Ford's new 6.4L and Dodge's 6.7L, and many other photos of interest (i.e. GM's new retro Camaro). ;) The wife edited out the girly photos.... :(

Stay tuned...

Jim

Kennedy
11-06-2006, 09:56
What do we have to do to get the pics to show up again?

More Power
11-06-2006, 16:06
Greg says to be sure to log in using the following URL:

http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/tdpforum

Otherwise, it may be a security setting in your browser.

Jim

Kennedy
11-07-2006, 10:05
Not sure how this got switched in my Favorites, but I'm now using the correct link and seeing the pics.

DmaxMaverick
11-07-2006, 10:35
Not sure how this got switched in my Favorites, but I'm now using the correct link and seeing the pics.

When we first opened the forum on the new server, the DNS wasn't yet active. We opened the forum, and the URL was the IP address. Once the DNS was propagated and the URL was active, and I locked down and alienated the IP for security reasons. You can still get to the page with the IP, but it will not spawn cookies or recognize your login for the BB or the photo album, which is why you can't see the copyright protected images, and it doesn't keep you logged in. We've had some complaints with this issue, and most of the time, the wrong URL is the cause.

Craig M
11-07-2006, 16:48
Jim, did you get some photos of the 2004 Chevy crew cab dually with twin screw rear axles (8 tires)? Not sure what engine it had, but said Spectra Performance on the ID card. Had an extended bed and was lowered not raised like 80% of the trucks at the show. Nice looking set up I thought.

More Power
11-07-2006, 17:34
I saw the dual-dually truck the first night there (after hours). Too dark for photos, and I didn't get back to it before leaving. :( I did get about 90 photos of other trucks and related products (mostly diesel).... :) Was great meeting many of the people behind the products and media we've all heard about.

Jim