PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy Economy/Tow Tune

Roy W
11-16-2006, 09:47
John.......What differences could I expect to see between your economy/tow tune and running my Edge EZ on #1.

AB_DURAMAX
11-16-2006, 19:50
Great question Roy, I have been pondering the purchase of the Edge or John's econ/tow tune. I also have another question to ponder...John, if I was to purchase the additional ECM for the econ/tow tune how would you compare the ease of installation for a guy who doesn't tinker under the hood???

Kennedy
11-17-2006, 12:27
Take the Edge off and sell it would be my suggestion. No need to have it as we do all that it does and then some.

ECM swap is pretty simple. Similar to the switch install instructions on the Reviews by More Power and Toddmesiter did.

SoTxPollock
12-06-2006, 12:36
I have found adding something to the truck, doesn't get you better mileage, but one side benefit I've found with the edge is I can run about 10 mph faster and still get about the same mileage as before. The real problem is controling my right foot. If I ever ungrade my tranny, I'm sure I would be going the live programing route, but so far I'm just amazed at the increase in response to the detrement of my rear tire mileage, it's starting to show.