PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Suburban Floor Mats Red/Burgandy

john8662
11-30-2006, 13:27
I need a set of floor mats for my '91 suburban. I bought the rig w/o them. The carpet is perfect and I want to keep it that way. But, the towel over the driver's floor is getting a little old for me.

So..

Anyone got some Red floor mats out of a Suburban.

I'd like the newer ones (out of a 95+ suburban) or the factory style ones out of any 80's suburban up till the '91.

I may even want to mix 'n match. Get a set of front mats out of a truck/sub later motel for the front and then a center mat (the long one that fits between second row) in the original style.

Thanks!

For now the burb is a one man hauler, would like to bring the gang along eventually.

J

DennisG01
12-01-2006, 08:28
John, have you thought about the aftermarket vinyl mudguard type things? I put a nice set of those in my Sub and they look good. They even have a nice raised lip around the edge to catch snow/slush/water. They're alot easier to clean than carpet, too! Although, I can't say I've ever seen these things is red...but, then I've never looked for them in that color, either. Tan or black or grey could look good, though! Just a thought!