PDA

View Full Version : Naughty or Nice?

More Power
11-30-2006, 17:03
So what's on your list this Christmas season?

I keep dreaming about a polished stainless exhaust system for Lil Red (more for the bling effect). And, I'd like to get a 2500HD front diff with an E-locker modded into Lil Red, along with SSBrakes big discs up front. That combo alone should cut more than a second off the elapsed times.... :)

Jim

cowboywildbill
12-01-2006, 06:44
Gee! Maybe we could get all of the advertisers on this site to donate one of their products to the page. And then hold a drawing for all of the members. One lucky winner gets all of the Mods they dream of. Talk about pimped out truck. WOW! OR maybe Santa will bring me just one Mod, that would be OK also.

Mark Rinker
12-01-2006, 13:20
"Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a Mer-say-deez-Benz!"

Heartbeat Hauler
12-03-2006, 00:49
"Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a Mer-say-deez-Benz!"
Oh Lord, won't you buy me, an EFI-Live.
My friends all run 11's
I must make aa..mends.
Worked hard on a TowTune with some help from the guys,
Oh Lord, won't you buy me, an E-F-ILive.

Apologies to Janis....:D
JP

Tough Guy
12-03-2006, 21:52
So what's on your list this Christmas season?

I keep dreaming about a polished stainless exhaust system for Lil Red (more for the bling effect). And, I'd like to get a 2500HD front diff with an E-locker modded into Lil Red, along with SSBrakes big discs up front. That combo alone should cut more than a second off the elapsed times.... :)

Jim

Don't know that the brakes will cut any time off.....maybe stop better.. J/K :)

I know I could use some stuff....big oil, injectors, maybe a big shiny turbo too.

Chris

Ponderosa JT
12-13-2006, 07:52
I must have been good this year. The wife gave the green light for a 4" exhaust, S&B intake, and Predator package deal. I feel like a kid again! I'm hoping for some guages in my stocking!!!

Jeff

cowboywildbill
12-13-2006, 08:57
Better watch out, sounds like a big home improvement project "maybe new kitchen" is in the works.

Bobo
12-14-2006, 00:12
I would like:

Linex

Eaton Front Locker from Kennedy(bushings in it;))

Spare motor to play with!:D

More Power
12-15-2006, 12:56
Regarding better brakes... I remember when I was about 7 years old, and riding in the family car. I was sitting next to my dad, and asked whether the brakes or the engine was more powerful. I was so disappointed to hear that the brakes would win a power-brake contest.

Regarding Lil Red... :) Being able to build at least 10 psi boost pressure off the line would reduce 60' times. The brakes on the truck now stop the truck just fine, in-fact as well as any truck I've driven. But...

Jim

Tough Guy
12-16-2006, 12:29
Here is a great gift idea for the Diesel enthusiast!

Topside Creeper (http://www.northernautoparts.com/ProductModelDetail.cfm?ProductModelId=8562)

I just hope mine is here before the new turbo!

Chris

cowboywildbill
12-18-2006, 11:02
That is very cool!

SoTxPollock
12-18-2006, 12:10
Better watch out, sounds like a big home improvement project "maybe new kitchen" is in the works.

Cowboywildbill, mighty observant on your part, tends to work that way does it not.
I want so many things, I'm not even gonna go there. I'll take what I get and be happy. My wish for everyone here is Love for life, happiness, family and friends and quick reflexes to stay that way.