PDA

View Full Version : EcoEnergiser

loghauler
12-16-2006, 07:54
Has anyone heard of this thing called Nano technology? Another driver gave me some info on a fuel and oil additive that greatly increases power and fuel milage. He said he put it in his big truck and could not believe the power and milage increase.These web sites were also passed along for further investagation. www.nanotsunami.com and www.H2oil.com. Sounds like a big deal, just wondering why we haven't heard anything before this?

More Power
12-24-2006, 17:18
No, I haven't heard of this till now... The product description indicates that their fuel treatment works equally well for both gasoline and diesel engines. There are fundamental differences in the fuel qualities for gas or diesel fuel. That's why we have terms like "octane" and "cetane". I don't know how a gasoline treatment that advertises being "a powerful combustion enhancer" in a gas engine doesn't also lower its octane rating. I'm sure there's more that I'm missing... Jim

http://www.h2oil.com/faq.shtml

"When it enters the engine combustion chambers and is subjected high combustion temperatures, it transforms into a powerful combustion enhancer enabling fuel and oil to achieve a more complete combustion."

loghauler
12-26-2006, 15:41
The actual name of the product is EcoEnergizer.(EcoEnergizer.com.) It seems that to get it and try it you have to go through a distributer. It looks like one of those piramid deals. You become a dist. and then sign more people up. Sounds like something to try but it is expensive. If it does what it says it would be worth it!

Mark Rinker
12-26-2006, 17:27
My marketing class in college claimed that typcially 'commodified products' are marketed through pyramid schemes, because the focus is placed on building a 'sales force' that also consumes most of the product - i.e. the sales force is the companies biggest customer. Very little effort goes into developing or improving the commodified product.

A truly unique product like this one claims to be should support a direct sales force, and more traditional sales model - at least a website where to order a case of it to try.

I'd like to believe that nano-technology will help my business save money, but common sense says it looks and smells like a snake-oil marketing scheme.

ccatlett1984
12-26-2006, 23:51
nano-tech, is a term used to describe robots and electronics that are the size of atoms.

DmaxMaverick
12-27-2006, 00:39
I guess a "Tiger in your tank" just isn't enough anymore.

Snake oil!

Marlin
12-30-2006, 11:22
I emailed the company for the price, since I couldn't find it on their site. The company emailed me a reply. The price for one quart is 100.00 plus 7.95 s/h.
Pretty steep if you ask me.

Marlin

DmaxMaverick
12-30-2006, 14:13
I emailed the company for the price, since I couldn't find it on their site. The company emailed me a reply. The price for one quart is 100.00 plus 7.95 s/h.

Marlin

As said before, it isn't about the product. It's about the marketing. They don't want to sell you the product. They want you to sell the product, after getting into their marketing ladder (pyramid, actually). Snake oil, and MultiLevel Marketing. Very common scam.

loghauler
01-06-2007, 08:56

Marlin
I have'nt tried it yet but just to add to this. that hundred dollars(one Qt.) treats 2000 gals of fuel. 1/3 oz. per 20 gals. The claims are 3-5 mpg and 15-20% horsepower increase.Just a shame you have to agree to their terms and conditions and become a distributer to aquire at this price.If I knew more about cut and paste I would include an e-mail that was sent to me from one of the higher up distributers responding to my letter on pyamid schemes. He said pyramids are in Egypt! Then the next sentence told of how successful Amway has been with this marketing plan!!!! DUH!! I really want to try this product but angers me that I have to join up to do it

DmaxMaverick
01-06-2007, 12:35
Pyramids are in Egypt? Nigeria isn't far from Egypt. (Nigeria is the scam capitol)

How successful is Amway? Not hardly the same.

Still snake oil. There's no way that 1/3 oz. can do anything for a tank of fuel. What is that? About a tablespoon? How much unburned hydrocarbons go out the pipe of an efficient engine? You can't burn what isn't there.

Nano technology is right. The only not nano about it is the marketing and price. If there were a remote possibility of it working, Al Gore would have used it in his movie.

Mark Rinker
01-06-2007, 13:43
Hello Mr. Rinker,

F2-21 Fuel Enhancer uses the most advanced nanotechnology in fuel technology to help achieve more complete combustiion to burn fuel more efficiently and hence to save fuel consumption and reduce harmful emissions. Please visit our website at www.h2oil.com to get answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Sincerely,

Bernice Song
H2OIL Corporation

----- Original Message -----
To: bernice@h2oil.com
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: Product availability?

Can you explain to me how your product works? I own a fleet of diesel trucks, and am always looking for products to increase mileage and engine/fuel injector longevity.

As you know, the market is flooded with diesel additives. Some work, others don't. How is yours different?

Mark Rinker

www.MREMarine.com
www.markrinkerenterprises.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: "Mark Rinker" <mark_rinker@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Product availability?
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:32:06 -0800

Hello Mr. Rinker,

You can buy directly from us. We only sell 8oz and quart-size by case of 12 bottles only. The prices are 8oz at $30.00 per bottle and quart-size at $100.00 per bottle. With case only prices, I can give you a special 20% off. UPS ground shipping is $15.00 per case.

We accept charge cards like Mastercard or Visa. You can place your order directly by calling me at 650-325-0121.

Thank you for your interest in our product.

Sincerely,

Bernice Song
H2OIL Corporation
Direct: 650-325-0121

----- Original Message -----
To: F2-21@h2oil.com
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 9:31 AM
Subject: Product availability?

Heard about your fuel additive, read about it online. Where is it commercially available?

Mark Rinker

www.MREMarine.com
www.markrinkerenterprises.com

loghauler
01-06-2007, 17:26
I am glad you checked into this Mark, I know it sounds impossible for 1/3 oz. to do any good in 20 gals. but what if it's true? I am still waiting for the samples to become available to try it without the big dollar output.There has got to be someone out there that has 360.00 to buy a case of little bottles and try it!! We need someone to take the plunge for the teamm!!!? I just can't believe none of us on here has ever used it.

murphyslaw
01-07-2007, 17:59
what about a group buy, a bunch of us could go in for a few bottles each and test it out. keeping very good logs and records to see what the difference is as well as a control before using the product and after.

DmaxMaverick
01-07-2007, 19:41
Here on TDP we discourage (actually prohibit) group buys set up on the webpages. The purpose of discouraging it is to allow for fair commercial competition.

In this case, however, I think the conditions are different. If a group of you were to get together on a purchase for the sake of research, I don't think there will be a problem with that. Under these circumstances, there won't be a situation of undercutting a retailer. It's not like you are getting a discount.

Good luck. I'm looking forward to your results.

murphyslaw
01-15-2007, 00:26
the perpose of this group buy would be for research. It seems to be the only way to get the stuff is in bulk(case) and its expensive.

With your permission I would like to try and set something up, if there is an interest from other members.

mschuyler
01-15-2007, 13:26
This is a scam, pure and simple. We already know it is a multi-level marketing company. That makes it suspicious to begin with. But look at their statements:

"1. F2-21

DieselMonk
01-15-2007, 17:02
A friend of mine has a bottle of some nano my @$$ stuff and there is zero difference. It is just a expensive venture and doesn't do anything at all. Take the money and get Dieselfuel conditioner and dump that in your tank. You prolly will have supply for a year, always conditioned fuel, more lube for the pump and a piece of mind. :eek:

Mark Rinker
01-15-2007, 19:13
"Shazbot! You've spend $500 on a bottle of snake oil...well friends, what I learned today is that you can't always trust what humans are telling you - or selling you! Sometimes the tiger in your tank is really the weasel in your wallet. Be careful what you put in your spaceship - you might not get home like me! So be careful what you believe, and who you trust here on this orb called Earth where 'Caveat Emptor' really means watch your backside!"

"Nano-Nano"

- Mork from Ork.

Craig M
01-17-2007, 16:08
One product does all that for gasoline, diesel, motor oil and biodiesel. Must be either a miracle or snake oil!