PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 06/07 Power Folding Mirrors

Jason.Benjamin
12-19-2006, 01:57
I am looking for a used set of the GM 06/07 Power Folding Mirrors.

I just picked My new 2500HD today it had all the features that I wanted but also had one that I didn't want included. Camper mirrors....

Don't get me wrong they are nice but I prefer the look of the folding mirrors.
I was planning buy them later for use with towing a camper.

The dealer can not get me the Power folding ones for a resonable price ($290ea).

So here I am. Does Anyone have a set that they swapped off and would part with?

Also a question for the TECHs
What has to be done to add the curb features back into the DIC options?

Alpaca Hauler
12-19-2006, 10:13
I'd be interested in swaping mine. Are yours the vertical ones with the convex mirror on the bottom and the signal arrows integrated in them.

Alpaca Hauler
12-19-2006, 10:18
sorry, forgot to sign. mine is a 05 with power telescopic mirrors. do believe they would be a direct swap.

Chris

BillMoncrief
12-19-2006, 10:34
I have a set of power folds off my 03 I beleave they'll fit but I don't know if the wire harness is the same, also have a set of power vision extendables. willing to part with both. Let me know.
Bill Moncrief

Gobbledot
12-22-2006, 19:43
Are you looking to swap with someone? I just purchased a 07 and it has the mirrors you are looking for and I was getting ready to buy a set of the camper mirrors. Let me know and we will see what we can work out.

Jason.Benjamin
12-23-2006, 09:28
Are you looking to swap with someone? I just purchased a 07 and it has the mirrors you are looking for and I was getting ready to buy a set of the camper mirrors. Let me know and we will see what we can work out.

Sound interesting.........

I am on my way out of town today for the holidays.

Send me a email at Jason.Benjamin@USA.net and I will get back to you as soon as the holidays are over.

Barkbuster
12-25-2006, 11:23
my 06 has the mirrors you want and you have the ones I want and I live just 50 miles south. want to trade?

Jason.Benjamin
04-13-2007, 02:41
Just bought a set off eBay today. Sorry.....

Barkbuster
04-13-2007, 10:59
what happened?you forget about me?we could have swapped. you should have pm`ed me and saved some money

Jason.Benjamin
04-13-2007, 20:23
what happened?you forget about me?we could have swapped. you should have pm`ed me and saved some money

Sorry, I actual bought them off eBay for $250 awhile ago.
A friend of mine bought the Towing ones from me for $400 knowing I would get the set from eBay for $250.

So I think I am ahead and he is also....