PDA

View Full Version : Best mods for 2006 K3500 dually?

Mark Rinker
01-04-2007, 17:00
A friend of mine just bought a 2006 K3500 dually. He really wants to chip it, and asked me my opinion on the best power mods for his new rig.

What would your recommendation be, in order of 'bang for the buck'? The truck will mostly be used for personal driving, but will also tow trailers and landscape equipment like skidsteers, attachments, etc.

Kennedy
01-05-2007, 10:01
I've just begun testing on LBZ mods. I've had good results from the Diablo, Superchips, and Edge products so far for off the shelf stuff. Pretty generic stuff, but they do what they do well.

Mark Rinker
01-10-2007, 05:11
When can we expect a LBZ custom tune from JK?

mark45678
01-13-2007, 18:56
When can we expect a LBZ custom tune from JK?

I think if you read a few post from a while back and read between the lines JK is working on a custom tune now that he has a LBZ.......His trucks is only a few weeks old so it may need some run in time first.....But I would bet it has been on the rollers and had some full power runs for baseline tuneing allready !

SoTxPollock
01-15-2007, 12:23
I asked him what his baseline run was, but never saw a reply. He must be very busy having fun with the new toy, with the weather like it is right now what else can you do? Well........... don't answer that.

Opps, just saw the reply John, yeah I can understand too busy, just kind of wondering if the total difference was as much as it was when the first LB7's were introduced or are they stating RWHP figures now at GM. I'll wait, I know you will let all of us who wish we could have an LBZ know what you find out.

Dan@PPE
01-17-2007, 00:01
What are your main uses for your truck? What are you goals?