PDA

View Full Version : 1991 GMC Suburban V1500 For Sale!!

Supertrucker
01-08-2007, 11:34
Hey everyone, I recently purchased this Suburban but due to still being in college, I need to cut back on my vehicles. My loss is your gain.

Spec List
1991 GMC
Body/Chassis- Suburban V1500
Engine- 6.2L Diesel, Banks Turbocharged
Transmission/Drive- 4 spd. Auto, 4x4
Color- 2 tone blue, SLE package

Interior- 3 row seating, front buckets w/center console, blue in color
Overhead console, power windows, locks, outside mirrors
Rear heat and A/C, retrofitted to R134-A
Rear split doors
Banks EGT and boost gauges, Isspro tach

Tires/Wheels- newer 235 all-season radials, factory 15in. aluminum wheels
Options- front Luverne grille guard, factory 1-piece fiberglass running boards and fender flares, front quad shocks

I have had this vehicle for only a few weeks and I have checked it over closely. I purchased it from my fiance's Dad who owned it for approximately 7 years. It has been very well cared for, oil and filter changed every 3,000 miles and fuel filter changed approximately every 6,000. It was recently serviced within the last 600 miles. The extrerior is exceptionally clean with only minor surface rust starting in the very rear quarters and the rocker panels below the rear passenger doors. Also, only a few minor scratches. The interior is very clean, all gauges and lights work. It has the factory tape deck radio, but I noticed it is a little touchy at times and if interested I would install a good CD player for the buyer. The vehicle has just over 180,000 miles, it starts easily even in the cold. The glow plugs work great as well as the block heater. I will email pictures if interested. I am asking $3,500 OBO. I am located in Crookston MN, delivery could be arranged within a short distance. My email is bert0188@umcrookston.edu, or crbertils@hotmail.com, if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

UGLYTRUK
01-10-2007, 00:35
or PM me... How's the floor-frame, being in the rust belt?

Supertrucker
01-10-2007, 08:54
Floor and frame are straight and solid. There's very minimal rust in the far rear quarters and a little in the rockers under the rear doors. However, this is all surface and there are no holes. Below is a link to the pictures.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2096852915
I have more if necessary and I welcome any further questions.

arveetek
01-10-2007, 12:58
Nice looking 'burb!

I sure do love that body style!!

Casey

Supertrucker
01-10-2007, 15:11
Yeah I love it too, that's why I hate to see it go. It runs really nice, has all the options, rides great, and has got great power.

UGLYTRUK
01-11-2007, 00:14
Thanks for the link, but I just put a deposit on one in sacramento, not running, ATS turbo, but but but...

Supertrucker
01-11-2007, 10:51
That's too bad...Cuz this one runs awesome and is in great shape. It was my first diesel and I wish I didn't have to give it up. I was impressed.