PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3 groove pulley...

UGLYTRUK
01-10-2007, 00:23
Still looking for three groove pulley '86> 6.2...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been hoping one or two would come up, not much luck, so far. Check the rubber carefully... Shipped 12901, NY
Attached Images

befland
01-23-2007, 18:24
Still lookin? I think I have one if you still need it.

Bill

UGLYTRUK
01-23-2007, 22:32
You'd think I'd have a dozen by now. I posted and searched many sites for months, missed a couple.
How's the rubber, it really takes a beating!
Call me, or PM, or a note in a bottle, whatever... Andrew Golt 518-572-6450, though I have a bunch of Dr's appts to-morrow, so phone off and on, and no voice mail. Thx, AG

befland
01-29-2007, 12:21
I'll have to see if I can round it up. I removed all that stuff from my truck when I converted to serpentine. I'll let you know what I come up with.

b.

UGLYTRUK
01-29-2007, 22:18
Hi Bill, I'll be right here, waiting, watching... enjoy the pix... Andrew

PS; Go to youtube.com for funny vids of me... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CORVAIRWILD

befland
01-30-2007, 18:35
OK...found the pulley. The one I have (I beleive) mounts to the water pump and has three v-groove pulleys made together. I thought that was what you were talking about when you said three groove pulley. At any rate it does not have any rubber. Sorry if I misunderstood. If this is what you're looking for email me with your id (befland@us.ibm.com) and I'll send pics.

Bill