PDA

View Full Version : New 2007 2500/3500 Body Style?

ccole
01-13-2007, 21:22
Hello everybody-
Just curious on what you guys think of the new (not-classic) 2007 body style for the 3/4 & 1 tons. Honestly, I am afraid it isn't my favorite. From the pictures I have seen thus far, I think the GMC front clip looks much better than the Chevy... but wow, that front bumper really sticks out like a bruise. What does the forum think of the new body style? Have a great weekend!

JoetheRentalguy
01-13-2007, 21:26
The pics don't do the truck justice. I saw them at the auto show and my son and i loved it. The price tho will be a hard pill to swallow. 5000 more. I bought the classic instead of waiting to spend that much more dinero.

n3pro
01-14-2007, 20:56
The first impression from the pictures no way. Seeing only the 1500's, better in person however I think it will be like the PT cruiser, and a few others after I saw them and more of them they grew on my and now I like them. At first not a great impression but the more of them I see the more I like - - - except the price. The only part I think will be a down fall will be price target, but we'll see.

hapaschold
01-15-2007, 05:12
saw a 1500 sierra at the gmc dealer, interior has the 07 yukon look, exterior looks good in person. looks a little fordish super duty style.....

i like, althought the comments of the price on the 2500 and 3500 being 5 k more will dampen buyers ... we ll see ! ! ! !

More Power
01-15-2007, 18:04
I'm not keen on the Chevy front bumper either, but the GMC looks great! I suspect the next model year Chevy will address the looks of the bumper.

As far as prices, I think they'll fall into line with what the market will bear. :)

Jim