PDA

View Full Version : Heath diesel high performance PCM

Bornready6.5
01-23-2007, 09:19
I sold my 97 6.5 truck and I have the heath PCM from it. This PCM is awesome. Look at it for sale here. I also will be selling other things I pulled from it. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150084285692&rd=1&rd=1

twaddle
01-25-2007, 18:05
Hi Bornready6.5,
I might be interested in the PCM but am located in Scotland.
Have been a Dieselpage member for some time now and am good for my word
(and money). Can pay using my PayPal account.
UPS or Fedex are pretty good at reliable shipping to Scotland or it could be shipped to a buddy in Vancouver area.

Let me know at jim at jimmyt dot plus dot com

Thanks

Jim
Biggar, Scotland

Bornready6.5
01-25-2007, 19:20
Jim, email me at jrad@hancock1.com and we'll set something up. As long as you use paypal and pay any extra shipping it may cost...I dont mind. Thanks.

derekja
01-27-2007, 23:53
I might be interested, but since it's built by heath with a specific VIN I'm not sure how well it would work to just plug yours into my truck. Don't other components depend on the VIN matching?

Bornready6.5
01-28-2007, 00:46
I might be interested, but since it's built by heath with a specific VIN I'm not sure how well it would work to just plug yours into my truck. Don't other components depend on the VIN matching?

You would have to check on that. But my gut tells me that its not rocket science, I think the main ingredients would be that you have a vin F, an auto tranny, and possibly 3:73's. I would gamble to say that even the 3:73's isnt that crucial. Maybe someone that knows the OBD2 stuff could chime in.

I did install it briefly in a friends truck(for troubleshooting purposes)that was the same as mine except he had 4:10's and I didnt notice anything...except that his truck booted and scooted.