PDA

View Full Version : 1995 GMC Sierra 2500 4x4 6.5L TD ext cab 6ft bed for sale

xtrempickup
03-24-2007, 19:43
Would like to sell my 95 GMC Sierra that i have been driving the past few months. Green exterior, gray leather interior, Turbo diesel, 6.5L V8 with 4speed automatic trans with OD. Runs great, has had recent lift pump replaced, OPS, new glow plugs, and one new hub/wheel bearing. Truck is loaded with power locks, windows, keyless entry, am/fm/CD, rear windows tinted and leather. Sits on 315/70/17 NEW BFgoodrich A/T KOs with about 2K miles on them on 17 X 8in Centerline Aluminum wheels. aftermarket euro style turn signals, they are brighter than stock and Legal. Truck has passeg NJ specialty inspection good til 06/2008. Has diamond plate mud flaps, and bedrails. Has sprayed in ryno bedliner. Has Chrome 5in exhuast stack with heat shield coming through right corner of bed. Has K&N airfilter and Banks egt gauge and boost gauge pod on the driver pillar. Body is clean, underside is clean also, has trailer wiring and hidden hitch. Has step board that match truck and homemade fender flares. tires rub a little on turns, the 3in body lift just makes it more than reasonably driveable. Rotors front and rear have been cut and new pads installed both front and rear. Motor runs excellent, has 155K miles on it. Transmission is also good and had recent full service with filter. Truck needs nothing but driver, would go anywhere, i have no doubts as i drive it daily on the highway. Body does have a few scratches and dings, tailgate has a dent in the center, but its still very good. would like to sell soon, I have other vehicles to drive and work on, this gets the least mileage per gal out of all, i have a bunch of 4cyls. Has a lot of power, gets up and goes and the a/c and heat both work great. I have towed with it once last year, pulled a car and dolly over 300 miles no problems. 7500$ or best offer, you won't be disappointed but the truck, it is sharp looking. any other questions please email me truck located in Northern NJ 07026