PDA

View Full Version : '06 GM OEM Towing Mirrors

Ranch55
03-30-2007, 08:09
I have a set of the '06 extending powered, heated, turn signal towing mirrors that I am removing from my truck this weekend. I bought them a few months ago brand new. $400.00 plus shipping
I ordered a set of Schefenacker TTT's from Kennedy Diesel that I will be installing.

DennisG01
03-30-2007, 09:35
Please don't take offense, but you may want to adjust your pricing. New ones can be bought for less. But, hey, buyer beware, right! :)

Ranch55
03-31-2007, 06:43
The mirrors are like new. But yes, I am open for discussion.
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not looking to make a profit, just to try to get some of my investment back. As I mentioned, I'm very open for discussion or offers.

FBJR
04-04-2007, 13:03
Listed for the same 400 with 25 for shipping my sold on Ebay in about an hour :D

I have the Schefenacker TTT's now too.

Ranch55
04-20-2007, 10:19
Please don't take offense, but you may want to adjust your pricing. New ones can be bought for less. But, hey, buyer beware, right! :)

I haven't found where new ones can be bought for less through a dealer (any type of merchandise dealer or OEM dealer).
I did sell this set through the forums for my asking price of $400.
Thanks for your input.

Ranch55
04-20-2007, 10:23
Listed for the same 400 with 25 for shipping my sold on Ebay in about an hour :D

I have the Schefenacker TTT's now too.

I sold mine through the forums for my asking price with no problems in about two days after posting.
Yeah, I have the Schefenacker TTT's also. First trip out to my ranch in central west Texas on Easter weekend, I immediately could tell the difference and liked them.
I had my plastic covers on the front color match painted to my truck and they look even better now.
I'm going to have to update my garage photos now also.

DennisG01
04-20-2007, 17:17
I haven't found where new ones can be bought for less through a dealer (any type of merchandise dealer or OEM dealer).
I did sell this set through the forums for my asking price of $400.
Thanks for your input.

Glad to hear you got what you wanted. There's atleast one aftermarket seller of OEM parts where it is about $360 - brand new. But, what something is worth and what someone will pay for it are not always the same thing, you know? ;)

Ranch55
04-21-2007, 09:38
Glad to hear you got what you wanted. There's atleast one aftermarket seller of OEM parts where it is about $360 - brand new. But, what something is worth and what someone will pay for it are not always the same thing, you know? ;)

Yeah, you're right. You just try to get what you can, sometimes you make your money back, sometimes not.