PDA

View Full Version : Edge Problem...maybe?

DADGLW
04-02-2007, 18:59
when i try to check what # i'm in on my edge using..P-R-N-R-P, IT DOESN'T work..would the problem i'm having with the NSBU switch cause this. got the switch,not the time yet!!. i have the edge EZ. this is on the 02

Mountainman
04-02-2007, 21:03
I run the Edge EZ and that routine has never worked for me and I don't have any probs with my neutral sw. I'm kinda' interested in any response you get.
My EZ sw. stays on 2 all the time so I don't really care but I'd be interested why the routine won't work.

Kennedy
04-03-2007, 13:37
I haven't kept up with this since the Attitude and switcable EZ came out. I know the older ones did this, but it sounds like the newer modules/programs may have eliminated this...

DADGLW
04-03-2007, 17:30
i bought it from kennedy a little over a year ago and it always have worked great! i run it on 2 most of the time but once in a while i play with it on the other setting, so i check it to see where i am, it has always worked with the PRNRP SYSTEM. this morning it worked, tonight it didn't. going to change the NSBU switch tommorrow to see if that makes any difference. when it works, it will go on the limiter, when it don't, it hangs up on about 3 grand.

DADGLW
04-04-2007, 19:57
put in new nsbu switch today..fixed everthing!!! all works like it should...