PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here run H2 wheels?

2tough2park
04-30-2007, 15:42
I saw some Silverados in a previous issue of Diesel Power magazine with the 17" H2 rims and wow! I really liked the look. I'm thinking about moving over to 17s myself as soon as I can afford it. Since the rims are OEMs they should be fairly cheap. Just a matter of finding an affordable tire. I don't drive the truck enough to matter with the fuel economy impact of the larger rims(even if they will make that noticable of an impact) so I'm ok with using them. I'm guessing I can't use the stock H2 tire as I don't want or need anything that big anyway.

Dura-Ration
05-04-2007, 10:31
Yeah Randee, I have H2 Wheels with 285-70-17 tires on my 2002 Chevy D/A CC truck and they look great. The front end is rised 2 inches from stock height for better clearense of the tires without any problems. The wheels have the same back space as the stock wheels and the stud holes are the same too.

scaryfasthummer
05-28-2007, 00:07
I'm desert racing a set of H2 rims on my H1. The rims are tough enough and best part, cheap as chips. Every new H2 owner seems to drive off the lot and straight to the Bling! shop to ditch the old rims. Check ebay.