PDA

View Full Version : Used 2002 LB7 for rebuild, complete w/harness

dieselrealtor
05-21-2007, 08:33
I will be listing this on ebay in the next week or so if I don't get any takers.

This one is a victim of high egts, (see my previous posts) I pulled the passenger side head off & found partially melted pistons & saw scoring in the cylinder walls. It may be able to get by with just new pistons, rings & a honing, but I can't guarantee that. I mic'd the cylinders with the head off & from what I remember it was not out of egg shaped & I believe it was very close to stock size, I am not an expert on diesels so I can't tell you if it needs to be bored.

I checked the height of the valves, none of the seats appear to have "sucked" up into the head, they were all level but I would have the heads worked while it is apart.

It has been re-assembled (mostly) & ready for pickup or shipping.

This had about 130k on it, I bought a used engine from Canada, less than impressed with their business practices but that is another story. It comes with almost everything for a complete drop in, the engine I bought was an 03 & the oil pressure switch was different along with that small harness so I had to swap them.

email me for pics of when it was down & now.

comes with;
engine (complete),
engine harness, (2003?)
engine compartment harness, (2003)
ecm,
turbo,
I think the tcm is there as well but I can't guarantee it.

does not include;
fan,
ac compressor,
ps pump.

I saw one on ebay bring $1200 with a rod knock that appeared to be a long block only.

I would like to get $1200 OBO, will consider trades for;
zero turn mower,
garden or small tractor,
slide in camper for shortbox,
boat,
or something else that I just didn't know that I can't live with out.

I would prefer local pickup but can arrange shipping or delivery for a fee

doug at realtorsink dot com
email me for my phone # if you would like to talk or just email with questions.

dieselrealtor
05-21-2007, 15:42
I have attached a pic

dieselrealtor
08-06-2007, 18:13
Going on ebay, please email if anyone has interest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130141352303&rd=1

Shikaroka
08-08-2007, 08:12
Darn it!
Please tell me you didn't sell it for $405.

dieselrealtor
08-08-2007, 08:21
No,

$1,200.

I had to adjust the invoice after ending the auction.

I was hoping a DP member would get this, but I am tired of walking around it, it HAS to get out of my garage.

Thanks for the inquiry though.

Shikaroka
08-08-2007, 08:22
Yeh, that's what I figured.
I was interested, but missed the auction.
Thanks!

dieselrealtor
08-29-2007, 15:47
The buyer of the engine is from Ohio, he is planning to replace a 6.5td in a 94 dually.