PDA

View Full Version : Conversion stories coming to the BB

More Power
06-01-2007, 16:23
I've got a handful of diesel conversion stories that we've produced through the years, and many are no longer online. Most of these will be brought back, and will appear right here in the BB. Some involve the 6.2/6.5, some the Cummins and others... :D Keep watching...

In the meantime, we need your input as well. If you've got a conversion story or photos, let us know....

Jim

trbankii
06-01-2007, 18:33
Will be interested to see what people are doing. I've had a conversion project of my own on the back burner for much too long. Might just have to clear some things out of the schedule and get on that! :)

HH
06-04-2007, 19:56
This is great! I also have a project in mind. I will add to this section if I go forward.

JeepSJ
06-05-2007, 00:59
I guess I had better get something written. How many pictures do you want/need...I have a lot of them.

More Power
06-05-2007, 09:38
If you need help selecting or formatting whatever pics you have, send them to my email address (I have hi-speed now :) ). Then, I could help you put them in the Photo Album, which allows you to add them to your story here in the board...

I still have some Jeep CJ/6.5 photos and some text to add here that were shot during the 2001 Rendezvous in Ohio. Not a lot of how-to, but sometimes just knowing what's possible and learning what others have done helps. And, I'll probably add a Duramax Suburban story at some point....

Thanks for helping out!

Jim