PDA

View Full Version : P/N for AC High pressure valve?

GMC Hauler
08-30-2005, 14:49
On my trip across country, the air conditioner froze up on me several times. When I stopped at home in Illinois for a week, we found the high pressure valve connnection o ring to be the culprit. We reseated the o-ring and refilled.

Now in connecticut, I have noticed dirt and an oily residue around the high pressure valve connector, along with :D no air contitioning :mad: . Does anyone know the part numbers of the valve and the o-ring?

Thanks.

DA BIG ONE
08-31-2005, 02:08
Originally posted by GMC Hauler:
On my trip across country, the air conditioner froze up on me several times. When I stopped at home in Illinois for a week, we found the high pressure valve connnection o ring to be the culprit. We reseated the o-ring and refilled.

Now in connecticut, I have noticed dirt and an oily residue around the high pressure valve connector, along with :D no air contitioning :mad: . Does anyone know the part numbers of the valve and the o-ring?

Thanks. GM# 524581184

GMC Hauler
08-31-2005, 13:24
I couldn't get it to pop up on GM Parts direct. I ended up going to the dealer. You had one too many one's in there.

The part number is 52458184

Thanks, though. :D

DA BIG ONE
08-31-2005, 15:10
Originally posted by GMC Hauler:
I couldn't get it to pop up on GM Parts direct. I ended up going to the dealer. You had one too many one's in there.

The part number is 52458184

Thanks, though. :D Sorry, I suffer from sometimers......

GMC Hauler
08-31-2005, 18:05
:D ;)