PDA

View Full Version : 'GOOD SAM' Question(s)

HUTCH45
06-25-2007, 09:56
**'MODS' ...I wasn't sure where to post this question. Very sorry if I've caused any "Stupid Work".:o
Hi Everybody,
I'm picking up my new Truck tomorrow, and my NEW HORIZONS 34' '5ver' will be ready in about 4-5 weeks in Kansas.
I've heard much said re: the 'Good Sam' club, and after checking their insurance rates, I'm quite impressed!

Can any of you "veterans" of the "Towing Wars' shed some light on the accountability and performance of this organization please?

Also folks...please...I do NOT wish to hear any "bashing", but rather just honest comments positive or negative.
I'm thrilled to have found this forum and to be able to tap into the wisdom here.

Have

socaltoolguy
06-25-2007, 10:11
I can only say positive things about Good Sam. Granted, they are in business to make a profit, they do it very well. Their emergency road service is top rate. As far as I know, they are the only ones that will dispatch two tow trucks to bring in both your truck and trailer. The rest just leave your trailer sitting wherever it was when you broke down. We have their extended coverage on both our truck and trailer after the original warranties expired. I can't say what their insurance rates are or how they compare. We stayed with AAA because we have a total insurance package with them. Now that we are selling out and going full-time RVing we will be checking out Good Sam and some others that have been mentioned on the Escapees website. That is a good place to go for a lot of RV info. Escapees.com. I hope this has been helpful.
Ray

HUTCH45
06-25-2007, 10:16
I hope this has been helpful.
Ray

Ray....Thanks so very much sir!

rustyk
06-25-2007, 22:18
I'd agree - it's been a coupla years since I drew on Good Sam's road service, but they came through. It's not necessary to have GS insurance to use the Club.