PDA

View Full Version : Lmm 2007.5

gilbertmonchat
07-02-2007, 16:22
hello, i just buy my brend new 2005hd crewcab LMM 4x4 2007.5 one month ago, and i really enjoy it, i just want to khow if somebody have some info about the ( programmator for the LMM) for more torque. like the one from DBPOWER, or the EZ amp/JUICE, or the edge A2 controller. thanks for your help

NutNbutGMC
07-02-2007, 18:40
hello, i just buy my brend new 2005hd crewcab LMM 4x4 2007.5 one month ago, and i really enjoy it, i just want to khow if somebody have some info about the ( programmator for the LMM) for more torque. like the one from DBPOWER, or the EZ amp/JUICE, or the edge A2 controller. thanks for your helphttp://www.thedieselpageforums.com/tdpforum/showthread.php?t=28049

D_R_C
07-04-2007, 14:56
My 2 cents would be to leave it alone for a long while and see how all this emission/regen stuff reacts and more testing with the programmars.
This new engine is so new and I think they need to test a lot more before they introduce this to the market.
Edge Juice Plat. is a nice product but when they came out for the Ford 6.0 I had to send mine back 6-8 times over 1 year for updates to make it work right
After issues with Ford and Ford voiding my warranty because info from a outside source told a Ford Rep which had never seen my truck I had juiced it up.
And no local local Ford dealerships had seen my truck for over 3 years,
voiding my warranty sight unseen.
The most my new truck might see is a aFe proguard 7 drop in air filter,there is plenty of H.P. and Torque stock.
Why take a chance of maybe screwing the engine up and or the trans with more power than the trans can handle and having your warranty voided.

Ramster21
07-13-2007, 22:50
The LMM is awesome. Why miss with it. I test the new one LMMs all the time. Not sure yet, what GM did but it is a beast from the factory. :D
With all the EPA involvement with the new 07's, DPF, etc. Don't touch anything. If I didn't have my 2006 LBZ moded out, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for the LMM. Give it some time and the MPG will come, usually between 20,000 and 25,000.

Duramaster
07-14-2007, 10:35
That was well put DRC. Lets also add that leaving the vehicle STOCK under the hood also makes it easier for guys like me to work on when it comes into the dealership for repairs. :)

NutNbutGMC
07-14-2007, 11:58
That was well put DRC. Lets also add that leaving the vehicle STOCK under the hood also makes it easier for guys like me to work on when it comes into the dealership for repairs. :)I can see your point Duramaster.

Thanks for all that you contribute here. I always enjoy your technical expertise.

:tiphat:

marwan286
11-13-2007, 15:49
does anyone know if we are going to be able to remove the dpf and make these new diesels smoke. Any insite will help.

Runaway_Dmax
11-21-2007, 20:58
does anyone know if we are going to be able to remove the dpf and make these new diesels smoke. Any insite will help.

WHY? Even the big rigs don't smoke like they used to! Any smoke out of them is only when they shift gears.

Dakster
11-22-2007, 06:33
WHY? Even the big rigs don't smoke like they used to! Any smoke out of them is only when they shift gears.

Gotta agree with that... Keep making 'em smoke and the EPA will find away to ban light truck diesel altogether... I already have more truck than I really need, I won't buy a "18-wheeler" with a pick-up truck bed.