PDA

View Full Version : Have you had a Disney Day?

Spindrift
04-03-2005, 11:19
I certainly didn't! But hey, that's old news. And as they say, I gotta' be grateful that we're all finally home, safe, and in good health.

I want to send out a special thanks to HowieE, gmctd and tbogemirep. There assistance was invaluable. Beyond the everyday sharing of information that goes on in the Forums, it's a situation like what I have just experienced that illustrates a true diesel brotherhood...and I'm grateful. In addition, my thanks also go out to others who responded with ideas and a willingness to offer assistance.

BTW, my wife was driving the truck from the Orlando airport to Fort Wilderness when the engine took the dump. Of course, I said to her, "What the heck did you do!" For some reason, she didn't see the humor.

And now the fun begins...except for having to use a crow bar to open my wallet.

tanker
04-03-2005, 15:49
Gee Tom, I just heard from Princeton about your Disney Dousie! :confused: Wow, tough break. I know that Jamie will make it all better again. :rolleyes:
"It weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all"
Will wait to hear what modifications you will be going with from Avant.
;)

Billman
04-03-2005, 16:41
Glad to see everybody made it back ok SD.

Too bad about your truck.

Sounds like you decided to stay with the 6.5 over the Cummins.

Good choice and good luck...

markrinker
04-04-2005, 11:05
I must have missed a different post - what happened?

...and what is a 'Disney Day'? Is that when you engine starts acting GOOFY?

DmaxMaverick
04-04-2005, 11:29
Originally posted by Mark Rinker:
I must have missed a different post - what happened?

...and what is a 'Disney Day'? Is that when you engine starts acting GOOFY? This post (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008382)