PDA

View Full Version : Front Bra??

socaltoolguy
07-11-2007, 14:36
A curious question. When I bought our 2001 3500HD new, it came with a cold weather bra. I have never needed it so it has been in our storage unit. Does anybody use one of these things? I have never seen it mentioned in any of the postings here. If it is unnecessary I will trash can it. We are going to be traveling fulltime soon so I don't want to carry around anything unneeded.
Ray

DmaxMaverick
07-11-2007, 15:00
Don't trash if, even if you never intend to use it. There are several folks around here that need them, and replacement cost is high from the dealer. Put it up for sale in the Classified Ad Forum (http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/tdpforum/forumdisplay.php?f=25).

NutNbutGMC
07-11-2007, 17:43
I have several from a 2001 and a 2002. Collecting dust.

Way back when (before the forum regrouped and trashed a lot of info, unless it is archived where I know not) there were several threads about the bras. Most didn't use them from build-up of dirt and such underneath..bla bla... You see where I am going.

I have worked in northern midwestern climates (Illinois) for a bunch of winters. Colder than a well-diggers butt (100 feet down) there too. Never once felt a need for it.